The University possesses its own online application platform which you must use to submit your application.
To apply to Bocconi for a Bachelor’s, you must submit the following elements :
- A personal statement and a CV in English
- Score from a standardized English test (IELTS, TOEFL)
- Score from a Bocconi selection test (which can substitute a ACT/SAT)
- School results from 2nde, 1ere, and Terminale
- A letter of motivation (optional)
- Letters of recommendation can be included in the application, but doesn’t figure among the elements of evaluation
A total of 2700 places are available for first year students on the Bachelor’s programs. The promotions are composed of around 100 students for the BSc programs taught in English and around 120 students for the Bachelor’s programs in science.
When do you have to start preparing for the University of Bocconi?
The deadline for applying to Bocconi is fixed at the end of your final year.
In all cases, take into account the preparation work required for admission to Bocconi, we strongly advise you to start preparing your application from your penultimate year in order to maximize your chances of admission.