Study at University College Utrecht
UCU students demonstrate qualities that are reflected in UCU’s educational
philosophy. These values include academic potential and curiosity in a wide variety
of disciplines, motivation to learn and prepare for a career, awareness of global issues and interest in helping to solve them, orientation towards living and studying in an international community.
UCU is thus a selective program for open-minded, curious, motivated students. Anyone wishing to apply must provide:
- High school diploma, IB (32 points minimum), US high school diploma with at least 4 Advanced Placement certificates, or British A-Levels (minimum BBB)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Mathematics proficiency
- Motivational statement
- Letters of recommendation
- After the application is checked, candidates may be invited to an interview (conducted in English) to check academic performance but also personal interests, motivation, and background
- The deadline for students wishing to start in September is February 1st. To start in January, the deadline is September 15th.